Shipping Info: Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will my order be shipped?
- When will I receive my order?
- Will I need to sign for my order?
- From where will my order be shipped?
- What shipping methods are available?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Do you ship to Post Office Boxes?
- Can I track my order? Same or Next Business Day: We ship in-stock items the same or next business day.
- Orders received prior to 3:00 pm, Eastern Time (12:00 pm, Pacific) are shipped the same day (except weekends and holidays);
- Orders received after 3:00 pm, Eastern (12:00 pm, Pacific) are shipped the next business day.
You will know that an item is in stock when the shipping notice just above the Add-to-Cart button (see graphic at right) indicates that “This item will ship the same or next business day.”
Exceptions: Typically, our products are in-stock and will ship the same or next business day, but we also offer many products which aren't currently stocked in our warehouse. Items that will not ship the same or next business day will display a different shipping notice above the Add-to-Cart button, such as “This item will ship in 4-7 business days”. Items so marked might be stocked at another warehouse, in transit to our warehouse, or may be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Special Order
items are generally not kept on hand and will be requested from the vendor when
an order is placed. As soon as the item arrives, it will be shipped to you. This
extra step adds additional days to the order process.
- Advance Order
items are usually popular sellers which are generally kept on hand but have
temporarily sold out. Our supply for these items is replenished on a regular
basis, however, so we have made these items available for advance order. As soon
as the item arrives, it will be shipped to you.
- Drop Ship items are requested from the manufacturer when you place your order and then shipped to you directly from their warehouse. This extra step adds additional days to the order process. Read below for more information about drop shipments.
Orders with more than one shipping status: When a multiple-item order is received containing items with more than one shipping status, The Watch Prince reserves the right to delay shipping the order until all items are ready to ship. This option will usually be exercised when the shipping status — “This item will ship in 4-7 business days” — is displayed for one or more of the items ordered. You may request to split the order, but additional shipping charges will apply.
Shipping Confirmation & Tracking: When your order has been shipped, a shipping-confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used when ordering. This message will contain your tracking number. Some email services/clients may filter these messages, so be sure to check your spam folder.
Out-of-Stock Items: If an ordered item is discovered to be out of stock, we will notify you via email. If you do not check your email on a regular basis, please provide a daytime phone number with your order so that we may let you know of any delays or problems.
When you will receive your order depends on several factors:
- When your order is shipped: (see “When will my order be shipped?”)
- The shipping method selected: (see “What shipping methods are available?”)
- Your shipping address: Remember that most orders are being shipped from Thornwood, New York 10594. The further the shipping address, the longer your order may take to arrive (unless expedited shipping methods are selected).
- Day of week that you place your order/Holiday Orders: If you place an order on a weekend
or holiday, it will be shipped the following business day. Keep in mind that if an order is submitted
on Friday evening, it will not be shipped until Monday (Tuesday, if Monday is a holiday).
When calculating shipping time, keep in mind, the day your order is shipped does not count as a day (nor do Sundays and holidays). In addition, Saturdays are not included in Domestic Next Day.
- Drop Shipments: Some
items will be drop shipped from the manufacturer or distributor.
When an item is being drop shipped, the length of time that it takes to arrive via ground shipping changes based on company’s location (time-in-transit for expedited shipping methods is not affected by location.)
The following chart lists the locations (address of origin) of our distributors and the shipping methods they use:
Company Location (address of origin) Ship Method Orbita Wilmington, NC 28405 FedEx* Venlo Pembroke, MA 02359 UPS Vox Luxury Pembroke, MA 02359 UPS Heiden Van Nuys, CA 91406 FedEx* *Orders received with UPS shipping option will be changed to comparable FedEx option.
If you really must receive your order by a specific date, please contact us via email or call toll-free 914-919-2066 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time) to confirm that the shipping method you select will get your order to you in time.
You may be required to sign for your order when:
- The value of your order exceeds $100.
- You select an expedited shipping method.
- There have been previous issues with delivery of an order to your address.
Other instances may arise where The Watch Prince deems it necessary to require a signature for the delivery of your order.
In stock items are shipped from:
The Watch Prince
17 Gramercy Place
Thornwood, NY 10594
Shipping origin will be different for items being drop shipped (view locations).
- Domestic Priority Mail (2-3 Days) $6.50, free over $75
Domestic First Class (2-7 Days) $4.00
Domestic Next Day (Excludes Saturday) $20.00
Domestic FedEx Express (2-3 Days) 10.50
- Drop shipments:
Some items will be drop shipped from the manufacturer or distributor. (Typically, you will know that an item will be drop shipped when its item number ends with -DS.) Read about Drop Shipments (above) to identify the shipping method used when the item you purchased is being sent directly from the manufacturer or distributor.
If you select "Domestic Priority", "Domestic First Class", or "Domestic Next Day", your order may be shipped to a Post Office Box. FedEx options require a physical street address.
Domestic Priority Mail: Yes
Domestic First Class: No
Domestic Next Day: Yes
Domestic FedEx Express: Yes
Yes, we do ship to Canada and Foreign Countries!
Warning about parcel-forwarding services. Some customers reside outside
the United States of America and plan to place an order using a package and
parcel forwarding company with a U.S. address.
If you chose to do this, you assume the full responsibility for
shipping expenses should a product need to be returned for repair or replacement. Individuals residing outside the U.S., and planning to make purchases using U.S. shipping addresses, are responsible for any fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs assessed by the governments of international purchasers. Any and all taxes, duties, tariffs, or other import fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The Watch Prince is not liable for the cost of returning a product from foreign countries.
to all International purchasers: It is a violation of international trade laws for a merchant to mark a purchased item as a gift in order to avoid taxes, fees, or tariffs. The Watch Prince cannot accommodate such requests. Nor can we send an invoice showing a purchase price less than the actual order amount.